Milt Sparks - Glock 19/23 RMR Black - 1.5" Versa Max 2
This holster only comes in black and fits a GLOCK 19/23 with or without an optic - 1.5" belt loops.
Often copied but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model VM-2 is a classic Milt Sparks Holsters original design concept and by far our most popular design.
Some key features include:
- A fully encased metal reinforced mouth band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- Protective back flap to keep safeties and sharp edges of the firearm away for the user's body.
- Offset, non-pivoting belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. The offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the holster's main body and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a slotted tab on the main body of the holster that allows the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the user's skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s (even on our cowhide model), which adds a little extra moisture protection where it is most needed.
- One way snap loops are standard.]
- Can be used with a Glock 19 with or without and optic.
- 1.5" belt loops.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I highly recommend the Milt Sparks holster. Also the shipping speed fro m Hawktecarms was unbelievable. These people are on the ball and actually care about their customers. It’s hard to find service like this these days!!!
Terrific holster. Very comfortable with a thin profile. Quality construction.
Fast shipping. Comfortable, Concealable, No break in required. Worth the money!
I ordered a Milt Sparks VMII. Product is as expected. Hawktech Arms was great. Price was right. Product was packaged well so it wouldn't get damaged in shipping (an issue I've had with other vendors). Super fast delivery. Thanks
After trying enough different holsters over the years to fill a 13 gallon trash bag (don't ask how I know that), I have settled on the VMII as my standard carry holster. I have them for 5 different guns now, and wear one daily. The G19 version has been excellent. Comfortable, secure, and still VERY easy to draw from and re holster safely. For an IWB holster, it doesn't really get any better than the VMII.
My fifth VMII Comfortable for all day wear.
Best quality holster that can be purchased if you are looking for a extremely well made, by craftsman that are phenomenal at the leather art. This is my 4th Milt Sparks holster. They (will) last ones lifetime if properly cared for..
Holster selection is a personal thing. There, I said it. So read my review as someone who has been using Milt Sparks holsters for years and have always liked them. No exception with this Versa Max 2 (VM-2). There is a reason this is one of their best sellers. It is truly a quality built and comfortable holster. Out of the package it is stiff leather for sure. So, make safe your firearm, grab your gun belt and start wearing it. Mine was broken in within a surprisingly short period of time. Retention is another personal thing. I choose to use the bag "trick" to loosen mine up a bit. I wear mine about the 4:00 position. Cant is fine which makes for smooth draws. Single handed re-holstering is easy with the reinforced mouth. The snaps are absolutely snug, but I choose not to use them to remove the holster. The wider spaced loops and slotted front tab keep the butt of the gun closer to the body, making for better concealment and much less "printing." Note that the loops do not pivot, which is a good thing. I do get that the price will turn some folks off. I'm a buy it once kind of guy, when I find something I really like. To me, this is just about as perfect as an all leather IWB holster can be.