This holster only comes in black and fits a Sig Sauer P320 with or without an optic - VM-2 and 1.5" belt loops.
Often copied but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model VM-2 is a classic Milt Sparks Holsters original design concept and by far our most popular design.
Some key features include:
- A fully encased metal reinforced mouth band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- Protective back flap to keep safeties and sharp edges of the firearm away for the user's body.
- Offset, non-pivoting belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. The offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the holster's main body and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a slotted tab on the main body of the holster that allows the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the user's skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s (even on our cowhide model), which adds a little extra moisture protection where it is most needed.
- One way snap loops are standard.
- Can be used with or without an optic