This holster only comes in black and fits a Sig Sauer P320 Compact - 1.5" belt loops and can be used with or without an optic.
Some key features include:
- A full metal reinforced mouth-band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- Widely spread, non-pivoting, offset belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. Offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the main body of the holster and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a floating tab, which is slotted from the main body of the holster to allow the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the users’ skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s, which adds a little extra water-repellency where it is most needed.
- This holster is designed for the P320 Compact with a cut for an optic.
- 1.5" Belt loops.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have 2 other Milt Sparks VM2's 1) Glock 27 2) S&W 3913 they are awesome holsters. Beautiful, quality construction. Great fit and finish! The holster for the Glock was bought as used , but still looks like new and I had for several years. Very comfortable, sometimes I have to reach back to make sure it is still the holster and weapon are still there since I wear at 3:30-4:00 position. Great holster! I will buy another!
Holster has outstanding fit and finish and in two days the holster was broken in. The holster pulls the grip close to the body and I can conceal the Sig 320c with just a tee shirt. I ordered the holster on Sunday and it shipped the next day and I was wearing it on Friday.