Milt Sparks - S&W Shield Versa Max 2
Milt Sparks - S&W Shield
Often copied, but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model Versa Max 2, or model VM-2 is a classic, Milt Sparks Holsters, original design concept.
Some key features include:
- A full metal reinforced mouth-band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- Widely spread, non-pivoting, offset belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. Offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the main body of the holster and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a floating tab, which is slotted from the main body of the holster to allow the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the users’ skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s (even on our cowhide model), which adds a little extra water-repellency where it is most needed.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I’ve been carrying a gun daily for 11 years now and have tried no less than a dozen holsters. This is the most comfortable one I’ve tried yet. I’m still up in the air on the snap loops but it is nice being able to remove the holster without taking my belt off.