Milt Sparks - P365 XL RMR Versa Max 2
Milt Sparks - Sig Sauer P365XL with Optic Cut Black Versa Max 2
Often copied, but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model Versa Max 2, the model VM-2 is a classic Milt Sparks Holsters original design concept.
Some key features include:
- A full metal reinforced mouth-band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- Widely spread, non-pivoting, offset belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. Offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the main body of the holster and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a floating tab, which is slotted from the main body of the holster to allow the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the users’ skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s, which adds a little extra water-repellency where it is most needed.
- This holster is designed for the P365XL with a cut for an optic.
- 1.5" Belt loops.
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 is the gold standard for me and concealed carry. I was pleasantly surprised to find it in stock and available for immediate purchase and shipped quickly!
If you want to play dress up, there are cheaper holsters available. For those that need to carry, there's no IWB better.