Milt Sparks - Glock 43/43X Versa Max 2 with optic cut
Often copied, but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model Versa Max 2, or model VM-2is a classic, Milt Sparks Holsters, original design concept.
Some key features include:
- A full metal reinforced mouth-band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- Widely spread, non-pivoting, offset belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. Offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the main body of the holster and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a floating tab, which is slotted from the main body of the holster to allow the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the users’ skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s (even on our cowhide model), which adds a little extra water-repellency where it is most needed.
- Can be used with a Glock 43 or 43X with or without an optic.
- 1.5" Belt loops.
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Quality and fit can’t be beat. This is my second IWB from them. Worth every penny.
I have tried a number of other holsters and none compare to a Milt Sparks VMax. Very stable, correct cant, able to get a good purchase on the gun yet very concealable .
Milt Sparks makes the finest IWB leather holster on the planet; I've bought a lot of different holsters; and the VMII is the best. Keeps the gun tight to your body with great retention and for an IWB holster; is very comfortable. Quality is excellent as well.
Having retired after 25 years of law enforcement. I had the chance to use just about every brand name holster for just about every firearm. I first purchased the Milt Sparks VM2 for my Sig P365. Couldn’t have been happier. Turned around and ordered another for my Glock 43. Again, couldn’t be happier. Ordered another one for my Kimber CDP ultra .45. Wait time is 6 mos. it will be worth the wait. In closing, after wearing a firearm for 50 years now. I have never had a better holster. Expensive, but you get what you pay for. Buy the best and you will not regret it.
Hawk Tech Arms handled the order like professionals. Milt Sparks are true craftsman. Kydex holsters definitely lock up better, but great leather molds to your body like it was made for it. For EDC nothing is more comfortable than leather. The gun is snug and tight but nothing like kydex on the lock up. As far as leather holsters Milt Sparks are true world class leather makers.
This is one of the best leather made IWB holsters you can buy! Handmade in the USA by a talented craftsman at Milt Sparks with attention to detail. Copied by many, but this is the original. It has just enough material of the right thickness to keep the holster not bulky. It has a little more forward cant than some other IWB holsters of this genre, so the draw is very natural and easy, Thanks to the metal band inserted in the mouth makes one-handed holstering a snap. The forward wing of the holster makes the holster to adjust itself to your body as you wear.
Most comfortable IWB holster out there. This is my second VM2, I also have one for 3” 1911.
Zero break-in, instant comfort, absolute stability, easy draw and re-holster. I have the SS2 for my G19 and love it but now that I've had a week with the VM2 for my G43 I want another one for the G19. As usual with a new pistol, I tried several kydex holsters from 2 different manufacturers. Should have ordered the VM2 and skipped the others.