Milt Sparks - 1911 5" Versa Max 2
Milt Sparks - 1911 5" VM-2
This holster only comes in black and fits a 1911 5" - 1.5" belt loops.
Often copied but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model VM-2 is a classic Milt Sparks Holsters original design concept and by far our most popular design.
Some key features include:
- A fully encased metal reinforced mouth band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- Protective back flap to keep safeties and sharp edges of the firearm away for the user's body.
- Offset, non-pivoting belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. The offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the holster's main body and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a slotted tab on the main body of the holster that allows the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the user's skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s (even on our cowhide model), which adds a little extra moisture protection where it is most needed.
- One way snap loops are standard.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I saw lots of CCW folks on the Gram use and recommend this holster. I am using it for a full-size Colt. The belt loops are tight and it is easier to fish the belt through them at first. Currently breaking it in for CCW use later. Attach a reload to your other side otherwise, you will feel lopsided and the gun will pull on your hip. Using a Comp-Tac, Kydex reinforced belt to support everything. Its a shame such wonderful craftsmanship is covered by pants.
I'm a spoiled person or build stuff up in my head I guess because I wasn't as impressed as I just knew I would be.1st off the snaps are next to impossible to get completely snapped.They will half way snap and I will bend over and they will come snapped .Leather is good but it isn't as comfortable as I was l Led to believe.I guess I'm hard to please.
his is hands down the best holster I have ever purchased; It comes out of the bag ready to use, no fitting required. A super product!