Milt Sparks - 1911 4.25" CMDR RMR Versa Max 2
This holster only comes in black and fits a 1911 4.25" - VM-2 with 1.5" belt loops and can be used with an optic.
Often copied but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model VM-2 is a classic Milt Sparks Holsters original design concept and by far our most popular design.
Some key features include:
- A fully encased metal reinforced mouth band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- This holster is designed for the 1911 CMDR with a cut for an optic.
- Protective back flap to keep safeties and sharp edges of the firearm away for the user's body.
- Offset, non-pivoting belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. The offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the holster's main body and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a slotted tab on the main body of the holster that allows the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the user's skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s (even on our cowhide model), which adds a little extra moisture protection where it is most needed.
- One way snap loops are standard.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
MILT SPARKS - 1911 4.25" CMDR VERSA MAX 2
Nice holster and in stock. Fast shipping. Received it in about 5 days so.
Milt Sparks Holtster versa max II
Very high quality materials and very well made. I purchased the IWB for concealed carry and am impressed with the detail of using horsehide on the back to keep sweat away. Fit is perfect, feels nonexistant!
Milt sparks holsters
I've owned 3 others for 30 years, I know that this one we'll be just as high quality !
The Milt Sparks Versa Max is a great holster!
The Milt Sparks Versa Max is a proven work horse. Hawktech shipped quickly. What more could one ask?
Good. Comfortable to wear
It’s a little stiff but very well made and, with time, I think will loosen up.