Milt Sparks - 1911 3" VM-2
This holster only comes in black and fits a 1911 3" - 1.5 belt loops.
Often copied but rarely equaled, the inside-the-waistband model VM-2 is a classic Milt Sparks Holsters original design concept and by far our most popular design.
Some key features include:
- A fully encased metal reinforced mouth band to aid in safe one-handed holstering of your sidearm.
- Protective back flap to keep safeties and sharp edges of the firearm away for the user's body.
- Offset, non-pivoting belt loops to ensure that the butt of the gun will not shift even during the most rigorous of activity. The offset belt loops also provide for a thinner holster profile (less bulge) by virtue of the loops being off to the sides of the holster's main body and not stacked on top of the gun.
- The forward belt loop is mounted to a slotted tab on the main body of the holster that allows the mount to flex as needed to better conform to individual body shapes.
- Designed to be free of any exposed metal hardware on the body side of the holster that could come into contact with the user's skin.
- Horsehide construction on the body side of all VM-2’s (even on our cowhide model), which adds a little extra moisture protection where it is most needed.
- One way snap loops are standard
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Milt Sparks - 1911 3" Versa Max 2
Finest holster I have ever bought. Excellent design and craftsmanship. And in stock! Thank you.
Milt Sparks vm2
Awesome holster. Dan is the man.
Milt Sparks Holster
I have a number of Milt Sparks holsters and they are all top notch. The V-Max allows for a good grip before you draw. It also holds the guns position so it is always at the same angle, again allowing for a good grip. Great quality
Milt sparks versa max 2 for a 3 inch 1911
Received my holster a few days ago, great quality, comfortable fit, needs to break in some, but I love this holster !