- Integrated mount, pressure switch, and light design
- 6061-T6 aluminum housing with hardcoat anodized black finish
- Mounts directly to picatinny rails with reversible design
- Constant on and momentary pressure switch functionality
- Quick disconnect tailcap and lens design
- Tailcap features an integrated tool for assembly
- Includes 2 rechargeable batteries with charging station
- Samsung 18650 30Q – 1250 Lumens for 85-90 minutes
- Sanyo 18650 GA – Slightly less output for 105-110 minutes
- Use of CR123A voids warranty
- IPX rated waterproof
- Shock and dust proof
- No external wires or sockets
- Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Width: 2.76″
- Height: 1.26″
- Length: 5.255″
- Weight: 9.9 oz.
- Weight with 18650 battery: 11.00 oz.
The Cloud Defensive OWL comes with two 18650 batteries—1 Samsung and 1 Sanyo—with differing qualities between the two. The Samsung offers slightly more output at an estimated 1250 Lumens with a shorter run time of 85-90 minutes whereas the Sanyo features less output with a longer run time of 105-110 minutes. Also included is the Cloud Defensive Digital Battery Charger (CD-CHARGER-B) to ensure your batteries are always topped up. The OWL features an industry leading 100% power for the total runtime and the 50,000 peak candela puts this weapon mounted light at the top of its category.
Constructed from 6061-T6 aluminum with a hardcoat anodized black finish, this Cloud Defensive light is built to last. The durable housing and zero external plugs or sockets make it shockproof, dust proof, and waterproof. Tested down to 200 feet for 24 hours, the OWL has been rated IPX8, so a little rain won’t make a difference. The Internal electronics are made in the United States because Cloud Defensive is invested in making a product out of the best components possible and even back the OWL with a lifetime warranty.
Cloud Defensive has come a long way in a short amount of time since they got their start around a diner table with an idea to optimize weapon lights and how they are used. Now they are manufacturing their own light system, as well as accessories for other popular weapon lights on the market with an emphasis on improving what exists without reinventing the wheel. Effective weapon lights and accessories combined with strict quality control and fast response times equals a company you can have confidence in