BOSS - Holster Hanger
1. Attach Y-plate to holster body through three large holes on the Y-plate using short round-head screws
2. Attach Y-plate to slotted hanger plate using long screws and spacers (do not install lockwashers yet). Screw heads should be on the rounded side of the hanger plate, one screw in a center hole and the other in the corresponding curved slot.
3. Hold belt inside belt plate cutout and install onto main hangar plate with 4 flat-head screws, solidly mounting holster and hanger to belt.
4. Test location of holster with unloaded firearm. Adjust to preferred height and tilt by changing screw positions on the main hangar plate and Y-plate. Verify position meets rule requirements
5. Mark position of long screws lightly with a pencil and then remove and re-install the long screws with a lockwasher underneath the screw heads. Apply threadlocker to all screws. * Verify firearm position meets appropriate rule requirements
WARNING: This product is intended only for competition use by qualified individuals. Do not use If you have any questions concerning safe use of this product. Do not use if firearm is not held securely and safely. Check all screws for security before each use. No liability is expressed or implied for damage or injury which may result from use of this product. You are responsible for the safe handling, ownership and use of firearms. Obtain qualified instruction if you have any questions concerning safe firearm handling practices